We are SRJ Sports Investments.
‘Personal information’ is information that relates to you or allows us to identify you. This includes information such as your name, address and telephone number, but can also include information such as analysis of your use of our website.
We will process your personal information in our capacity as a controller. This means that we are responsible for ensuring that we comply with relevant data protection laws when processing your personal information.
2. Collection and use of your information
We only collect personal information about you in connection with the operation of our website. We will hold information about you if you visit our website. The types of information we process about you and the purposes for which we process the information may include:
|Types of personal information||Purposes|
|Information establishing your identity (e.g. name, address and email address)||To provide you with information about our products, goods, services, offers, and events and other information that we think may be valuable to you.|
|Identifiers, location information and other technical information (e.g. information which can be traced back to you, |
such as an IP address, location and time zone setting, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and any other technology on the devices you use to access this website).
|To personalise our services, products and content to you and your geographic region (including but not limited to advertisements and promotions)|
|Usage data (e.g. information about how you use our website)||To review, develop and improve our website and the services that we may offer you.|
|Information that you provide independently to us (e.g. if you email or call us)||To respond to any queries, requests, or comments that you may have|
We collect your personal information directly from you or by actively obtaining your personal information ourselves, for example, through the use of website tracking devices.
3. On what basis we use your information
We use your personal information on the following bases, where available under applicable data protection laws:
- for our legitimate interests. Using your personal information helps us to operate, improve and minimise any disruption to our website. We also have a legitimate interest in sending you information on the products, services and offerings we believe will be of interest to you; and
- because you have given your consent (if we expressly ask for consent to process your personal information, for a specific purpose).
We will not process your personal data in a manner that is inconsistent with the purpose for which we have collected the data or the basis on which we have relied to collect your personal data. If you fail to provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to provide you with information about our services and products.
4. With whom do we share your information?
We will only disclose or transfer your personal information for the purposes set out in this notice to:
- third party service providers and sub-contractors who provide a service to us and help us run our business efficiently (including but not limited to marketing and advertising, data processing, IT and office services);
- any member of our group; and
- any competent authorities if we are legally required to comply with a request for data.
We do not sell your personal information.
5. Countries to which we transfer your information.
The information you submit may be transferred, stored and hosted outside of the country from which you may be accessing the website, and may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws or to countries where your privacy and other fundamental rights will not be protected as extensively. These and all other transmissions will remain secure and under our control.
We will implement appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information remains protected and secure when it is transferred outside your home country and you can exercise your rights effectively.
you can exercise your rights effectively. If you would like further details of how your personal information is protected when transferred from one country to another then please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small pieces of information that your browser stores on your device when requested by a website.
7. Data retention
We will keep your data only for as long as is necessary to respond to any queries or complaints, to improve our website or to comply with any legal obligations to which we may be subject.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve such purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
We will destroy or anonymise your personal data as soon as the purpose of collecting it, or the legal requirement for which are required to keep the personal data, has expired.
8. Your rights
Under certain conditions, you may have the right to require us to:
- provide you with further details on the use we make of your personal information;
- provide you with a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
- update any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold about you;
- delete any of your personal information (for example, where we no longer have a lawful ground to use the information);
- where processing is based on consent, stop that particular processing by withdrawing your consent;
- object to certain types of processing (for example, based on our legitimate interests unless our reasons for undertaking that processing outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights);
- restrict how we use your personal information (for example, whilst a complaint is being investigated); and
- transfer your personal information to a third party in a standardised machine- readable format.
To exercise your rights, please email us at email@example.com
Subject to any overriding legal obligations, requirements and/or exemptions, we will endeavour to respond to your request promptly in compliance with applicable laws, unless we require further information from you. We may ask you to provide proof of your identity.
9. Your right to complain
If you are not satisfied with our use of your personal information in respect of this website or our response to any request by you to exercise your rights, or if you think that we have breached any relevant data protection laws, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may in addition have the right to complain to any regulatory authority that supervises our processing of your personal information or, where you are based in the EU, the data protection authority in your country.
We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. We do not knowingly collect information from children and we do not target our websites to children.
11. Keeping your personal information safe
We take security issues seriously. We implement appropriate steps to help maintain the security of our information systems and processes and prevent the accidental destruction, loss or unauthorised disclosure of the personal information we process.
12. Local differences
14. Notification of changes
15. Contacting us